[This is preliminary documentation and is subject to change.]
Moves this object from its current parent object to a new one, optionally inserting it at a particular position in a collection.
- currentMemberName (String)
- The name of the member (property name) where this object resides under its current parent. This must not be an associated member.
- newParent (Persistent)
- The object which is to become the new parent of this object.
- newMemberName (String)
- The name of the member (property name) that you want to move the object to under its new parent. This must not be an associated member.
- index (Int32)
- If >=0, the object will be inserted into the new parent collection at this position.
Assembly: Persistate (Module: Persistate) Version: 0.6.1.20 (0.6.1.20)
This method moves the entire persistent tree (if any) under this object from its current parent to a new one. The object can be moved from a collection or a single child member in its current parent to a collection or a single child member in its new parent in any combination.