[This is preliminary documentation and is subject to change.]
Creates a new IndexedList and optionally fills it from the database.
- elementClass (ObjectClass)
- The ObjectClass that all elements in the collection must have, or optionally must be derived from.
- parent (Persistent)
- The parent object of the collection.
- getData (Boolean)
- If true, then data is retrieved from the database to fill this collection.
- keyCount (Int32)
- The number of keys required for indexing the collection.
- stringIndex (Int32)
- The index number to use for the single parameter string indexer.
Assembly: Persistate (Module: Persistate) Version: 0.6.1.20 (0.6.1.20)
Dictionary indexes for any key properties are not created at this point, but will be created when the indexes are first used.