[This is preliminary documentation and is subject to change.]
Writes a source file to the project folder and adds the file to the project if not there.
- project (Object)
- An object representing the project. This can be obtained using the GetProject method.
- itemName (String)
- The file name, which is also the project item name.
- parentItemName (String)
- The name of the parent item to add the new item under. This is used to nest generated files under the corresponding developer written file. If blank, the file is inserted in the main project items collection.
- content (String)
- The contents to write to the file.
- overwrite (Boolean)
- If false, any existing file will not be overwritten.
Assembly: Persistate (Module: Persistate) Version: 0.6.1.20 (0.6.1.20)
An object representing the project item containing the file just written.