[This is preliminary documentation and is subject to change.]
Create a new ExecutionResult with all parameters supplied.
Assembly: Persistate (Module: Persistate) Version: 0.6.1.20 (0.6.1.20)
- resultAction (ResultAction)
- The action to take.
- simpleMessage (String)
- A message to show in a popup message box.
- detailMessage (String)
- A more detailed message about the result. For example including en exception stack trace.
- result (Object)
- The result of the operation execution.
- status (String)
- A message to show in the application status area.
- percentComplete (Single)
- The percentage complete to show in the application status area. A negative value results in the status being hidden.
- databaseExceptionHandler (DatabaseExceptionHandler)
- A delegate which will be called if the result action is Commit and there is an exception generated during the commit. If this is null, the default handler is used.